For reporting disease cases, call:
- STD/HIV: 601-576-7723
- TB: 601-576-7700
- All other reportable diseases: 601-576-7725 or 1-800-556-0003. Weekends, holidays and after 5pm: 601-576-7400
- For reporting poisonings, including potential poison exposures, drug overdoses and adverse reactions, venomous animals and insects, call the Mississippi Poison Control Center: 1-800-222-1222
See our complete Mississippi Reportable Diseases List below.
Effective February 11, 2013
- HIV-associated CD4 counts and HIV viral loads are now Class 3 reportable.
- Blood lead levels (venous) ≥ 10 μg/dL are now Class 2 for all ages.
- M. tuberculosis infection is now Class 2 reportable for all ages.
Effective April 19, 2013
- MSDH will now accept Multispot HIV-1/HIV-2 Rapid Test results as confirmatory evidence of HIV infection. Read more