The Professional Licensure Division licenses:
- Art Therapists
- Athletic Trainers
- Audiology Aides
- Body Piercing Operators
- Eye Enucleators
- Hair Braiders
- Hearing Aid Dealers
- Medical Radiation Technicians
- Occupational Therapists
- Respiratory Care Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Speech-Language Pathology Aides
- Tattoo Operators and Facilities
For the licenses above, contact the Professional Licensure Division at 601-364-7360.
See other divisions for:
- EMTs and Paramedics. For information, contact our EMS Division at 601-576-7380.
- Nurse Aides. See our Nurse Aide information pages or call 601-364-1100.
- Tanning booth operators. See our Environmental Health Office or call 601-576-7690.
- Radioactive materials. See our Radiological Health Division or call 601-987-6893.
We do not license: Cosmetologists, Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Durable Medical Equipment Dealers, Funeral Directors, Massage Therapists, Nurses, (RN, LPN), Nursing Home Administrators, Pharmacists, Physical Therapists, Physicians, Social Workers, Marriage Counselors, Veterinarians.
(For more information about licensing for the above, click the desired profession name.)
Use our online search feature to list all licensed professionals in a profession. by choose Search without specifying a name.
Note: Our on-line records list only professionals licensed by the Professional Licensure division. They do not include nurse aides or EMTs, or physicians or other medical professionals.
Professional Licensure Division:
143B Lefleur's Square
MSDH Professional Licensure Division
P.O. Box 1700
Jackson, MS 39215-1700